Solidarity Ride 2012: We ride together for the love of the sport
You are invited to the 2012 Solidarity Ride - hosted by Volagi Cycles
Where: 374 Blodgett Street, Cotati, CA 94931 (The secret Volagi lair)
When: JUNE 9th, 2012 (That’s a Saturday)
Start Time: 8 am for 100 mile option (sharpish)
9 am for 100 kilometer option
Cost: A pleasant disposition (although we won’t turn away donations!)
- There will be a 100 mile option at (http://ridewithgps.com/routes/1041065)
- There will be a 100K (62 mile) option (http://ridewithgps.com/routes/1041043)
- Registration will be available starting Thursday – keep your eyes peeled for the link on our site (or Facebook).
- Please plan to be self-supported – bring food and supplies ($$ is always good)
- Follow road rules (laws) and use common sense - and always wear a helmet!
- We ride rain or shine (that’s how we roll!) Bring relevant gear.
- If you abandon or shorten your ride, please call Susan 415.225.9405, If you don’t call – we will hunt down your emergency contact.
- The Santa Rosa Trek Store will be providing support (SAG and a half-way rest stop)
- Post ride gathering at Volagi headquarters (food - beer! Oh Yeah!)
This is not a race - there is no trophy waiting for you at the finish.
This is a fun ride - be happy and get to know your fellow riders. All types of bikes and brands are welcomed! We just want to do what we love, RIDE.
If you must ask; yes, You will be able to buy t-shirts or a Volagi Cycling Kit! To pre-order e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
|120609 62 Volagi.pdf||44.77 KB|
|120609 104 Volagi.pdf||46.67 KB|
|Solidarity Ride Waiver of Liability.pdf||32.81 KB|