- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of inventory levels through regular cycle counts, physical inventory as well as daily transactions completion per company procedure.
- Provides reports to management of any high dollar inventory variances immediately.
- Having the ability to identify and reconcile any discrepancy with in a 24 hour period.
- Makes purchase Orders, sales order and receiving transaction corrections.
- Process stock returns, monitor pick list and count discrepancies.
- Basic knowledge of accounting practices with regard to inventory accuracy and costing
- Must be able to understand all instructions and possess effective verbal and written skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with time sensitive deadlines.
- Data entry of payables, receivables and sales orders
- Filing of transaction paper work
- 2-4 years of related work experience required
- Must be able to work independently
- Should have excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Handle phone calls
- Must be proficient in Microsoft excel.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and enjoy working as a member of a team.
- Must have a strong understanding of financial and operational controls.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Quickbooks experience is a plus
Start rate $12.00
Inside Sales Representative
Volagi Cycles, a small and growing cycling company www.volagi.com in Northern California is seeking an individual to fill a full time position in inside sales. We are seeking for a self-motivated and dependable Inside Sales Representative to grow our dealer base and service our customers.
Duties will include:
- You will be working towards a defined sales quota and focus on initiating relationships through phone calls, customer referrals and emails.
- Sorting and checking inventory, packing boxes, processing receivables and payables, etc. Initiate five outbound “warm” calls an hour and complete at least two bike sales per day.
- Assisting in the maintenance of our sales forecast and establishing optimal inventory levels.
- Perform sales analysis and supporting sales team with intimate knowledge of customer requirements.
- Track inventory, create bill of materials and create work orders for required assembly of bikes and accessories.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years sales experience in the bicycle industry.
- Computer skills – Microsoft suite, inventory software program, adobe
- ability to increase sales through guerilla marketing mainly through internet/social media and grassroots sales effort.
- Must be detailed oriented to keep track of inventory and sales
- The ability to lift up to 50lbs and assist in warehouse duties and shipping when required.
- Bicycle knowledge and a commitment to a healthy lifestyle strongly preferred.
- PLEASE be reliable and punctual
This candidate must have a commitment and the desire to grow with Volagi.
This position is located in Cotati, California and no relocation assistance provided. Please e-mail a resume with cover letter explaining your attraction to the position and describing examples of your recent success in sales. Along with 3 references.
Submit to careers (at) Volagi (dot) com